Celebrate Christmas in the Wizarding World as we have teamed up with Warner Brothers to give one lucky reader the chance to win 10 of the most amazing Harry Potter gifts this Christmas.
This epic prize bundle worth over £500 includes a Wow! Stuff Harry Potter Invisibility Cloak where you can appear to disappear and a Hornby Hogwarts™ Express Train Set.
You could also be getting your hands on one of the collectable Mattel Harry Potter Yule Ball Dolls and also win a triple decker LEGO® Harry Potter Knight Bus™ complete with three Harry Potter mini figures and three-level LEGO® Harry Potter Hogwarts™ Clock Tower with iconic locations and eight mini figures from the movies.
Find out which Hogwarts House you are in with the interactive Harry Potter Sorting Hat™, learn 11 spells with a Harry Potter Wizard Training Wand or have fun with family and friends playing Harry Potter Dobble and Pictopia – Harry Potter Edition.
The prize package also includes the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: The Journey hardback book based on the hit West End production.
Do you love Harry Potter or know someone who does? Get your entry in now for our brilliant competition and you could win this fantastical collection and have a truly magical Christmas.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter your details below and answer our cryptic question.
But be quick, competition closes on Friday November 13 2019 at 3pm.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) You will need to register a free account on mirror.co.uk to enter.
2) Only one entry per person, per email address will be accepted. Multiple entries, or entries suspected of foul play will be disqualified. Online entries are joined with email entries to [email protected] and by post to Harry Potter Competition, Daily Mirror, 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AP.
3) This competition is open to UK mainland residents only.
4) The competition will be open until 3pm on Friday 13 November 2019. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
5) One winner will be selected at random, from all correct and eligible entries.
6) The winner will receive the Harry Potter Prize bundle as detailed in article. No cash equivalent.
7) Entrants must be over the age of 18.
8) If the winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize by Monday 16 November 2019 or if the winner chooses to forfeit the prize, MGN reserve the right to pick another winner at random. Please ensure that email address and mobile number in your entry are correct.
9) Please note that delivery time is outside Reach PLC’s control. Although we shall make reasonable endeavours, delivery may take longer than 28 days. Subject to availability of prizes.
10) Standard Reach PLC competition terms apply. See www.mirror.co.uk/rules
11) If you experience any difficulties entering this competition, then please email [email protected] Please note we cannot accept entries to competitions via email.